Bombay Sapphire SEO
90% Traffic Increase in 12 Months
Locales: Global, Americas, UK & EU
- Full audit of the website and brand and forming a brand-specific SEO plan for the next 12-24 months.
- Highlighting and resolving all technical issues on the website.
- Keyword research, copy and meta creation, page recommendations and more.
- Detailed offsite SEO plan including backlinking and PR opportunities.
- Increasing rankings for major keywords such as 'Gin and Tonic' and similar keywords and getting Bombay Sapphire on to page 1 for 100's more.
- Increasing traffic by over 90% over 12 months as well as conversions and bounce rates.
- Creating a roadmap and implementing changes to achieve position Zero for searches to do with Recipes, Blogs, Questions, Alexa/Google Voice Queries and more.
- Whilst at SPIKA, Pooj Morjaria has been acting SEO Manager for Bombay Sapphire's since January 2018.
- This includes overseeing various language versions of the website for SEO purposes for North & South America, Canada, UK and Europe in more than 10+ languages.
- Over the last 12 months, whilst spearheading the SEO for Bombay Sapphire in multiple languages and regions - Pooj has increased Bombay Sapphire's already large organic traffic figures by 90% and their conversion rate up from 25% to 67%.