St Germain Events Promo
RSVP Events Digital Application
Whilst at SPIKA, Pooj oversaw the scoping, development management and deployment of a bespoke Web Application for St Germain Drinks Brand.
- Discussions with the stakeholders at St Germain in USA & France regarding the goal of this project and ROI. Producing a detailed scope of the project application development for the business with stakeholders and other parties involved.
- Working to set budgets and time constraints. Acting as Business Analyst for the brand and create the SOW.
- Creating a project plan using various methodologies to ensure a thorough timeline and road map. Working with multiple Digital, technical and marketing agencies to align goals and launch dates in various countries.
Project Management & Stakeholder Management
- Managing the project on a day-to-day basis to ensure that timelines, sprints and budgets are on target as per agreed spec. Problem solving technical issues that arise and working as a Project Manager, Scrum Master and Product Owner to ensure that the project runs smoothly.
- Keeping stakeholders up-to-date with progress and any foreseen issues on the horizon and possible solutions.
- Ensuring that the new RSVP Application meets the stakeholders requirements via figures, QA and UAT phases.
- Once sure, deploying the Digital application on the Brand's website and running the campaign for them with regular updates on entrants, RSVP's and stats over a 2 month period.
- Whilst at SPIKA, Pooj was involved in the project scoping, management and deployment of a bespoke RSVP application for St Germain.
- They ran multiple events globally and wants a bespoke means to let their invitees to RSVP. This bespoke web application needed to be integrated with their website and CRM.
- Pooj oversaw the management of this bespoke web application project from Business Analyst to Project Manager. He oversaw the UX/UI creation, BVI implementation and technical management. Pooj management this project over a 3 month period from inception to deployment and post-live support to ensure the project completed successfully globally.
- Supporting the brand in ensuring that the application created can be used to check people in at the door via the tablet app. Problem-solving any issues that arise and being on hand to assist until the promotion is closed.